# How to reset My Unikname App?
Table of Content
# Why reset?
- You have lost your PIN code
- Your application is corrupted
- You want to erase all data of My Unikname App
- You don't have latest app updates (e.g icon on homescreen)
Deletion of very important data
Resetting My Unikname App WILL DESTROY ANYTHING in your application.
You will lose:
👉 Your @unikname
👉 UNIK credits
👉 Therefore the accounts on the websites where you logged in with your @unikname
👉 The history of your connections
So be sure of what you want to do!
# On Apple iOS
On your iPhone or iPad:
- Remove the icon of "My Unikname" from your home screen
- Go to
- Search in the list:
- Swipe the item
unikname.appfrom right to left
- Click "Delete"
Voilà! All data of My Unikname App has been destroyed.
# On Android
Following example is for Chrome browser. For other browsers, maybe website data removal process is different.
- Go to your browser settings
erase and reset
- Then remove the icon of "My Unikname" app from your home screen
Still need help?
Live-chat with us by clicking on this button on the right:
Open a topic on our Unikname forum